Enhancing app security through expert consulting
Application security consulting is a critical part of the overall AppSec services as it helps businesses to identify and address vulnerabilities in their applications and systems. It helps businesses to save valuable time and money by providing them with an expert opinion on how to protect their data from compromise.
Application security consulting helps businesses identify and mitigate potential threats, and suggests ways to improve existing processes for maximum protection and efficiency. Daffodil’s professional services provide system security, offer continuous monitoring and keep your apps safe resulting in protection against data breaches from hackers and unauthorized use of data.
Experience the difference our services can make:
Our security consulting services include
Our experts are involved in protecting web applications from malicious attacks, such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, and other malicious activities. We help make your online digital platforms as protected as possible.
We help you secure your web and mobile apps with our advanced security solutions. With the personal and financial information these apps contain they can be prime targets for hackers and it’s essential to ensure they are secure.
For a hacker who wants access to your data, APIs offer the simplest route. We help you ensure that before, during, and after production, your APIs are protected and address your API flaws through thorough API security testing & assessment.
With our DevSecOps services, which include comprehensive implementation that secures the entire development stack and DevOps pipeline, you can protect your cloud infrastructure. You can be sure that security threats are continuously visible, subject to feedback, and the subject of insights at every stage of the software development cycle.
Our Appsec experts protect your data within a cloud-based environment from unauthorized access or use. It involves the implementation of measures such as encryption, authentication protocols, and access control lists. Our consultants will help to increase efficiency by allowing your digital platform to scale quickly and securely.
Our application security consulting success stories
Performance and scalability testing for an India-based unicorn e-commerce portalRead More >
Daffodil helps Qdabra to setup a test automation infrastructure and reduce testing time by 85%Read More >
FS Group built a customized VPN solution to support their in-house testing and development of mobile appsRead More >
Why Daffodil Software?
Meaningful Difference, Real Value
Recognized by Leading Analysts:
Global Team and Mature Processes:
Diverse workforce located throughout the world with world-class and integrated processes
- 1200+ people
- 20 years of software engineering excellence
- Offices in US, UK, UAE, and India
Dedicated Practices & Consulting Approach:
Uncover the right tech for your toughest business problems through our team of seasoned subject matter experts and technologists. Dedicated practice heads for:
- AI Solutions
- QA & Testing Automation
- Robotic Process Automation
- Microsoft Technologies
- Open Source Technologies
Strong Associations and Partnerships:
AppSec consulting insights
We provide top-notch application security services, enabling you to focus on your core competencies, connect with your customers, and build long-lasting relationships.
Watch our brand video.
Set up 30 min no-obligation consultation session!
Sign up for a 30 min no-obligation
strategic session with us
- Validation of your project idea/ scope of your project
- Actionable insights on which technology would suit your requirements
- Industry specific best practices that can be applied to your project
- Implementation and engagement plan of action
- Ballpark estimate and time-frame for development
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Identifying and addressing security vulnerabilities – Security vulnerabilities can be difficult to identify and address, especially in complex and large applications. A security consultant can help organizations identify these vulnerabilities and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Training and educating personnel – Security protocols can be difficult to understand and implement without proper training or education. A security consultant can provide guidance on how to properly train personnel and ensure that they understand the importance of following security protocols.
- Implementing effective security protocols – Implementing effective security protocols can be challenging, especially for organizations that need more resources or expertise. A security consultant can provide guidance on how to develop and implement secure architectures that are tailored to the organization’s needs.
In the modern world, protecting your company from viruses, hackers, and cyber threats is essential. Companies are becoming more vulnerable as hackers become more sophisticated. A single data breach can seriously harm a company’s reputation and even cause it to go out of business. Protecting your business’s data is essential whether you’re trying to expand or preserve what you already have. Companies today need a cyber security consulting team on their side if they want to keep their competitive edge and stay in business. There is no such thing as too much money spent on cyber security.
One of the most crucial aspects of business today is application security. Applications have multiplied dramatically over the past ten years in both development and use. The likelihood of being hacked has increased as more apps are being developed.
Application security can affect your business in different ways such as:
1. It minimizes risk from internal and external sources.
2. It secures customer data and fosters client trust.
3. It prevents the leak of sensitive information.
4. It increases the confidence of important investors and lenders.