Streamlining healthcare operations with a comprehensive Hospital Management System
A hospital management system is essential for a healthcare facility to streamline workflow and communication between departments. This comprehensive solution usually integrates independent modules that help in patient registration, health information exchange, billing & claim processing, managing care assets, etc. to ensure flawless transfer of information to keep the healthcare facility in sync.
At Daffodil, we utilize our extensive experience in building healthcare solutions to help hospitals digitize patient management, inventory management, finance & insurance management, laboratory & reports management, and more. Our healthcare experts dive deep into the workflow of each department to ensure that communication and data exchange is executed seamlessly.
Focus on improving care with:
Our HMS Development Services Include:
We enable customizable, detailed, and integrated healthcare services with our HMS services. Whether you have a small or large healthcare practice, we can integrate a robust HMS solution that can accommodate care delivery and administration irrespective of the size or type of your practice.
Leverage Daffodil’s proficiency in facilitating extensive end-to-end care delivery and administration across mobile, desktop, and tablet devices. Combine urgent care services with on-demand scheduling, data collection, monitoring, and reduced administrative time using our mobile HMS services.
Get a secure, efficient, and effective HMS solution that complies with the latest international standards. We ensure compliance with HIPAA, HL-7, CPT, ICD-10, and FDA regulations so that you can focus on the more crucial aspects of your healthcare organization.
We carry out an in-depth analysis of your existing digital infrastructure to identify gaps and inefficiencies. Get a holistically improved HMS with sufficient workarounds and improvements over previous legacy systems and outdated methods of administration.
With our HMS services that integrate continuous optimization, you can rest assured that your evolving needs are always met with the most innovative solutions. We help you stay up to date with rigorously optimized toolchains and continued technical support.
The HMS solution we develop for you comes with real-time data analytics and reporting capabilities. We help you gain deeper insights into your hospital’s operations to help you improve patient outcomes and your overall bottom line.
Our clients success stories
Developing a comprehensive EHR system for the largest eye care group in the United StatesRead More >
Setting up an offshore development center for Asia’s largest chain of hospitalsRead More >
Setting up an offshore development center for a leading healthtech company in the United StatesRead More >
” Daffodil Software delivered on its promise to complete the backlogged items, providing a more comprehensive solution. They were unique because they provided quality work at an affordable cost — a win-win for both companies.”
Our engagement models
Why Daffodil Software?
Meaningful Difference, Real Value
Recognized by Leading Analysts:
Global Team and Mature Processes:
Diverse workforce located throughout the world with world-class and integrated processes
- 1200+ people
- 20 years of software engineering excellence
- Offices in US, UK, UAE, and India
Dedicated Practices & Consulting Approach:
Uncover the right tech for your toughest business problems through our team of seasoned subject matter experts and technologists. Dedicated practice heads for:
- AI Solutions
- QA & Testing Automation
- Robotic Process Automation
- Microsoft Technologies
- Open Source Technologies
Strong Associations and Partnerships:
Key components of an effective Hospital Management System
Standards and compliance
Our remote patient monitoring solutions strictly adhere to medical standards and compliances. Data security is the cornerstone of our software solutions. Our policies ensure data interoperability and secure electronic access. We comply with standards for exchanging, integrating, sharing, and retrieving electronic health information. We also follow International standards to transmit, store, retrieve, print, process, and display medical imaging information.
- Compliance with Health Information privacy standards (GDPR, HIPAA, CMMIDEV/3)
- Adherence with Healthcare Standards (e.g., HL7, FHIR, CDA, DICOM)
- Compliance with ISO 9001: 2015 Certifications
- Expertise in Medical terms usage (SNOMED)
We create agile and adaptable EHR software solutions to help you improve patient outcomes.
Watch our brand video.
Your first EMR/EHR consulting session is on us!
Sign up for a 30 min no-obligation
strategic session with us
- Validation of your project idea/ scope of your project
- Actionable insights on which technology would suit your requirements
- Industry specific best practices that can be applied to your project
- Implementation and engagement plan of action
- Ballpark estimate and time-frame for development
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
HMSs help healthcare providers reduce their efforts by automating clinical tasks making the daily functioning of healthcare organizations quick and hassle-free. Here are the benefits they offer:
- The quality of care delivery is boosted with seamless workflows and fewer errors.
- Enables holistic decision-making by improving communication and collaboration among healthcare providers.
- It helps reduce costs with tools to improve revenue cycle management.
- Patient data is accessible in real-time and is stored securely.
- It enhances patient engagement and overall satisfaction.
Here are the types of data that HMSs use:
- Clinical data is collected from observation during ongoing patient care.
- Patient data consists of details about the patient, i.e., their name, age, and contact details as well as treatment history.
- Laboratory data involves records of tests conducted on the patient, imaging, and radiology data.
- Inventory data helps keep stock of equipment, pharmaceuticals, etc. required for the daily functioning of a healthcare organization.
- Financial and Legal data consists of information about assets, liabilities, cash flow and regulatory compliance.
A hospital management system is an amalgamation of several tools that facilitate clinical workflows and support allied operations of a healthcare organization. Some features of HMS include:
- Billing System
- Doctor Timetables and Patient Scheduling System
- Inventory Monitoring and Purchase Management
- Patient and Doctor-facing Mobile Apps
- Insurance and Credit Tracking
- Emergency Care Module
- General Information and Inquiries Module
Some of the factors to consider when choosing an HMS include the system’s ease of use, customizability, scalability, security features, and interoperability with other systems.
Moreover, it is also important to weigh the HMS vendor’s track record, experience in the industry, and pricing structures. All the stakeholders who may be affected by the HMS must be included in the decision-making process to arrive at the right solution for the organization.