Cutting Edge E-Commerce Solutions For Superior, Robust And Scalable Online Stores That Stand The Test Of Time.
- eCommerce Development Company
- eCommerce Development Success Stories
- eCommerce Development Solutions
- eCommerce Development Services
- Platform Selection
- Frontend Development
- Front-End Development Expertise
- Front-End Technologies
- Backend Development
- Backend Expertise
- Back-End Technologies
- Creating an mCommerce App
- Daffodil’s eCommerce Development Services
- Our Experts, Your Ideas
State-of-the-art eCommerce Development Company
Top-rated ecommerce development company to build robut and scalable eCommerce platforms. Accelerate your eCommerce projects to drive customer satisfaction, expand the audience and boost sales.
We Help You To:
- Bring Innovative Ideas to Life – Bring your most complex eCommerce solutions to life with our full-cycle eCommerce development services. Having built more than 1000 eCommerce solutions for a varied set of industries, Daffodil is in a unique position to bring ideas from the whiteboard into the market.
- Provide Stellar Online Experience – Provide your customers with the world-class shopping experiences they crave. From intuitive e-store navigation to AI-driven personalized recommendations to smooth one-step checkout — take your users on a meticulously crafted customer journey to win their loyalty and support your brand image.
- Digitize Brick & Mortar Stores – Augment your in-stores services with custom retail software solutions that include mobile applications, VR/AR applications, self-service solutions etc.
- Modernize Legacy eCommerce Systems – Whether your eCommerce is lacking versatility due to old application infrastructure, hosted on inefficient servers, or suffers from outdated interface designs, we help you re-engineer and modernize your legacy eCommerce system while maintaining data integrity and security with minimal downtime.
- Automate Supply Chain – Automate manual processes in your supply chain ranging from repetitive manual work to complex decision making through new-age technologies such as RPA, AI, and machine learning.
- Boost Customer Engagement – Develop innovative solutions to break through the noise and deliver immersive customer experiences by leveraging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots, Voice Interfaces etc.
eCommerce Development Success Stories
Display case studies
eCommerce Development Solutions
- B2C eCommerce – Whether you are starting a new or already have an established business our B2C eCommerce solution is a perfect fit for your business and website design. Our eCommerce development services will help you expand your digital business to new heights by developing a sustainable eCommerce portal or a mobile app. With our eCommerce development services, you can get access to CRM integration, dynamic shopping carts, AI/ML-enabled solutions, shoppable video, catalogue management and multi-lingual chatbots.
- B2B eCommerce – Build a powerful B2B eCommerce platform that will allow you to integrate your customers, business partners and suppliers in a single ecosystem. Easily manage products, content, pricing, sales order performance, after-sales services and marketing all in one place. Provide your customers with a constant experience across all channels, and manage the business relationship, services and workflow effortlessly. With our eCommerce development services, you can have access to catalogue management, inventory management, process automation solutions, robotic automation solutions, CRM integration and payment integration.
- Marketplace – Create an engaging marketplace for your eCommerce business with our eCommerce development services. Develop a platform that connects buyers, sellers, vendors, customers, logistics and warehouse managers and shipping providers in one place. Get access to 3rd party integrations, auction & bidding platforms, multi-currency solutions, multi-lingual solutions, AI/ML-enabled solutions and much more.
eCommerce Development Services
- eCommerce Development – eCommerce website design and development services help create a premium eCommerce experience to win demanding modern consumers. With our eCommerce development services, you can obtain high-performance eCommerce architectures and conversion-driven UIs.
- eCommerce Consultation – Our eCommerce consultants can help you deliver & create seamless customer experiences on leading eCommerce platforms including Magento Commerce, SAP Hybris, Pimcore, Shopify & more. From auditing your existing eCommerce store to creating a roadmap to enhance customer engagement and boost sales to identifying omnichannel opportunities – our eCommerce consultants can help address your online business pain points.
- UX and UI Web Design – With a distinctive blend of modern technologies and innovative approaches we create responsive and adaptive designs with uniform cross-platform compatibility. With over two decades of experience in the design industry, we are known for our creative passion and hands-on experience in all aspects of UI/UX. We understand what it takes to build a brand from the design perspective and help deliver the same using modern tools and ways of thinking. We help clients thrive by simplifying designs that can make a lasting impact on the mind of the users which in turn, increase brand awareness and loyalty.
- Custom Retail Solutions – Give your sales management the control that they need to succeed. Get a seamless one-stop solution for omnichannel retail management solutions that allows you to deliver excellent customer service. Our user-friendly, safe, versatile and effective software is the solution you need for your company’s unique needs.
- eCommerce Store Migration – Easily switch platforms without worrying about any losses to custom functionality, extensions, integrations and any of your favourite design templates. Our experts identify the custom and non-standard functionalities of your site and migrate them to your new eCommerce platform.
- mCommerce Solutions – Give your users a delightful shopping experience on the go, with our mCommerce services. Whether you are building on top of your existing platform or if you want o to create a separate mobile solution, we have the expertise and the team to deliver exceptional results.
- Robotic Process Automation – Leverage RPA in your processes and make shopping easier and better for your customers and deliver superior service. Get access to store planning, demand-supply planning, customer support and call centre processes, ERP management, business and sales analytics
invoice processing, credit reports, EOD and month-end report and much more.
- Asset Tracking Solutions – Save up to 90% of the efforts, time and money spent on reconciliation and asset inventory management. Get access to RFID, barcoding, BLE and GPS with automated processes that include asset tagging and asset inventory management.
- Live Video Streaming Solutions – Build an addicted interactive eCommerce app with our Live Video Streaming Solutions to increase DAU and improve monetization. Just by simply integrating our SDK you can get a smooth video interaction with no lags and support for every step from development to production.
- Digital marketing automation – Get a marketing automation platform that can do everything you need with our digital marketing automation services. Avail an omnichannel engagement, real-time analytics, Personalization Engine and a CDP, all packed into one seamless marketing automation platform.
Following are the best eCommerce platforms that you can choose for the eCommerce development process by considering their individual pros and cons:
Magento is one of the most used platforms for eCommerce development as it’s on the cloud, it’s fast and has additional features such as automatic trigger-based email campaign and automatic upsell/cross. Magento possesses features such as discounts, SEO grinding, membership subscriptions, recurring payments, adjusting content per user, unlimited products and a lot more.
1. Magento is a robust and feature-rich platform
2. The scope of SEO is strong
3. Enables One-Click selling
4. Lots of users and community
5. Scalable and highly customizable
6. Flexible to choose where you want to host the software
Build a secure application framework with a powerful content management system, community features and extensive API support using Drupal. It will enable you to increase engagement, drive conversions and grow your brand rapidly. Gain the power of the largest open source community.
1. Good for creating large, complex websites
2. Supported by a dedicated community
3. Major emphasis is placed on security
Deploy comprehensive mechanisms for all types of business models with SharePoint’s in-built analytics, large file size compatibility, and unlimited techno-functional benefits. If you are looking for a highly customizable and feature-rich solution, Sharepoint is a suitable platform for you. Being a complex platform it needs expert developers to be built effectively.
1. Extensive functionality
2. Integration with Office 365 and existing Microsoft suites
3. Seamless integration with other systems
4. Ability to customize
Develop a real-time reactive, analytical and scalable platform with Reaction Commerce. The platform is a notch above legacy systems and cookie-cutter platforms. The platform is flexible and has a modular architecture that enables faster response to ever-changing customer behaviour and helps you stay ahead of the competition. It is easy to innovate and test on the reaction commerce platform.
2. Real-time eCommerce enables immediate updates
3. Compatibility with iOS and Android
4. Simple content management techniques
We have experience in building complex, innovative, responsive, and user-centric solutions. Our interfaces are designed with close attention to detail and look great on both desktop screens and mobile devices.
There are many factors that define the success of an eCommerce store such as product/service type, pricing policy, shipping services, payment methods, delivery quality, etc. However, an eCommerce website’s user experience design (UX design) is a major factor when a website’s success is talked about.
Front-End Development Expertise
- Web Apps and Portals – Get your hands on user-friendly web interfaces that help businesses improve user experience and increase customer engagement. Leveraging our best-in-class web app development expertise we help our customers create top-notch web apps and portals.
- Mobile Applications – Creating intuitive user interfaces across all mobile devices. Whether it is a B2B, B2C, e-learning or a healthcare app we can handle it all. Improve your user engagement and build a trustworthy brand.
- Desktop Systems – Leverages our deep understanding of desktop systems and hardware to display the most user-friendly UIs in desktop solutions that correspond to the latest web design trends.
Our tech stack incorporates the latest technologies, tools and frameworks like React.js, Angular, Vue.js etc. Adopt new trends and technologies to speed up the development process and deliver appealing web and mobile apps.
Get custom back-end development for various web, cloud-based and mobile apps across multiple domains. Whatever your requirements, our back-end development team will provide you with a customized solution that will help you achieve your business goals.
Cloud Back-End Solutions – Get access to cloud-based back-end systems that can easily operate under heavy loads, process big data, and scale up and down with no latency issues. We also utilize machine learning technologies to help our customers build innovative products and solutions.
Our tech stack incorporates the latest technologies, tools and frameworks like Java, .NET, PHP etc. Adopt new trends and technologies to speed up the development process and deliver appealing web and mobile apps.
Creating an mCommerce App
Developing a mobile app from scratch is a costly and time-consuming affair. An alternate approach that we would suggest is to leverage your existing eCommerce websites if you have one. It will not only reduce the cost of app development but applications derived from functional websites take less time to market.
Steps for adopting an eCommerce mobile app from an eCommerce website:
1. Platform Identification
There are various platforms present in the market to develop eCommerce websites such as Magento, Drupal, Sharepoint Storefront, etc. When it comes to creating a mobile application out of the website made from one of these platforms, identifying the platform is important. The future of your app development process will depend on the result of the platform identification.
2. Consistency in look and feel
Since we are leveraging on an existing eCommerce website that customers are accustomed to, it will be a clever move to retain the familiar look across the entire ecosystem of websites and mobile applications.
3. API development
A CMS is a closed structure of software components that makes it easy to create a website. Magento is one such CMS that makes eCommerce development easier and more profound. Since all the software components: platform, web server, database, and frontend are part of the same system, they can exchange data with each other easily. The scope of security risk is negligible as all the components are handled by the same party.
This is not the case with eCommerce mobile app development. They do not form a closed system with a database to exchange data. Apps use a bridge called Application Programming Interface (API). In order to develop a mobile app from an eCommerce website API Developers have to create multiple APIs.
4. API integration
A closely structured integration of APIs and the app view is essential for the app to work efficiently. The view adds ample information about the product. There are essentially two types of information present, static and dynamic. The former one is supposed to stick to the page while the latter is pulled by the API from the server. An example of this would be product prices as these seem to keep changing and hence are pulled from the server each time for customers.
To keep the server and the user’s device secure robust API integration is essential. It enables both to exchange small packets of data, sharing only what is required, such as current prices.
Testing is a very important part of an eCommerce app’s post-development phase. There are numerous parameters an eCommerce mobile app is tested on. It is important to ensure that the app is functioning smoothly and is compliant with the client’s standards or standard quality parameters such as ISO 9001.
Manual testing is also used as an essential testing method in which professional testers use the app as a user and report bugs.
A quality eCommerce mobile app after public testing is then uploaded to an App Store for distribution. Generally, the app stores are the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. However, there are many 3rd party app stores.
Mobile applications have a lot of advantages when developed for a dynamic website. As people are moving to mobile apps, eCommerce vendors are insisting on an app over a website nowadays.
The maintenance phase is the “end of the beginning,” so to speak. The eCommerce website/app must be monitored constantly to ensure proper operation. Bugs and defects discovered in production must be reported and responded to, which often feeds work back into the process. Bug fixes may not flow through the entire cycle, however, at least an abbreviated process is necessary to ensure that the fix does not introduce other problems also known as a regression.
Once the system is deployed, and customers start using the developed system, the following 3 activities occur:
a. Bug fixing – bugs are reported because of some scenarios which are not tested at all.
b. Upgrade – Upgrading the application to newer versions.
c. Enhancement – Adding some new features to the existing website/app.
Daffodil’s eCommerce Development Services
Our eCommerce development services include a set of proprietary tech solutions that aims to simplify the customer journey, engage shoppers, and improve conversion rates in new ways. These offerings are powered by high-end technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing, etc.
Here are a couple of benefits of the service offerings of eCommerce development that can take your business to the next level.
1. Turn Marketing Content into Point-of-Sale with Shoppable Videos
Shoppable videos are one of the proven concepts that enable businesses to convert video content into a point of sale. They accelerate the buying decisions of visitors, turn passive viewers into active viewers, and deliver an interactive customer experience.
2. Build Voice-Enabled Shopping Interactions
Voice assisted commerce solutions, utilize smart speakers (Amazon Echo, Google Home) to help buyers to improve buyers’ journey as they navigate through the platform from search to purchase process.
The eCommerce store is integrated with platforms such as Amazon Echo Show, and Google’s Smart Display to make the shopping experience more convenient.
3. Unshackle Language Barriers for Customer Support with Multi-lingual Chat
For customer service agents, translating chat in real-time ensures uninterrupted support. This improves branding, customer relations, and business reputation in different geographical areas.
Multi-lingual chat enhances CSAT by communicating better and resolving customer queries faster, curbing operational costs incurred by hiring native agents, and boosting the first-response rate by up to 75%.
4. Create Digital Workforce through Automation
Automating processes such as logistics management, payment processing, customer support & personalization, funnel assessment for marketing, return processing, etc. can help to bring agility to business processes and operations.
Automation reduces the operational cost, brings consistency to processes, increases compliance, and gets more done in less time.
5. Ensure Asset Tracking and Management
Asset tracking and management solutions automate the process of identifying assets in a warehouse, collecting related data, and adding/updating a system.
Such solutions save hours of manual effort in carrying out physical stock checks, reduce order entry errors, and significantly increase inventory accuracy.
6. Engage the Audience with Live Interactions
Live video streaming solutions enable eCommerce businesses to elevate their customer engagement strategy by seamlessly streaming events in real-time with unmatched quality and scalability.
Our Experts, Your Ideas
Benefits Of Partnering With Us
- Choose the right tech for your business. Consult seasoned experts and technologists in AI Solutions, Mobility, Robotic Process Automation, Open Source Technologies, QA & Testing Automation, DevOps and Microsoft Technologies.
- Access the latest in technology. Benefit from our partnership with Amazon Partner Network, Google Cloud Partner, Microsoft Silver- Application Development Partner, PubNub Partner and UIPath Partner
- Global talent pool. Receive a world-class, talent pool of a diverse workforce of 1000+ technologists. We have 20 years of organizational experience and are CMMI Level 3 accredited.